1. Log into the windows machine where the slave needs to be setup.
2. Open up a browser and connect to the master. http://yourmaster:yourport. In my case, it is http://windowsserver:7223
3. Click on Manage Hudson -> Manage Nodes. This will bring the following page:
4. Click on New Node. Provide a slave name and check on Dumb Node, and click OK.
5.Next, provide all the details for this slave
6. Save the setting. Put the slave.jar in a folder. From this folder run the following command:
java -jar slave.jar -jnlpUrl http://yourmasterserver:7223/computer/windowsslave/slave-agent.jnlpwindowsslave is the name you gave for the slave machine
7. This will start the slave, and you should see it running as follows: