The detailed chapter-wise review of the book "The ThoughtWorks Anthology" was published by Javalobby. If you are following TDD, or even planning to do so, this is a good book. There are some very good essays in this book. You can read the review here:
The essays which were very interesting and the ones I could apply immediately to my work were:
1. Object Calisthenics essay written by Jeff Bay
2. Consumer Driven Contracts: A Service Evolution Pattern by Ian Robinson
3. Refactoring Ant Build files by Julian Simpson
4. Single-Click Software Release by Dave Farley
5. Agile vs. Waterfall Testing for Enterprise Web Apps by Kristan Vingrys
Did you read this book? What are your thoughts?