I have been using and working on Python the last couple of months. On Friday, I integrated Doxygen with Pyhton on my Ubuntu machine and hence this post to document the details of the same.
- Download and install doxygen using the following command:
- sudo apt-get install doxygen
- Once installed, run doxygen -g to generate the default configuration file. I renamed this as Doxyfile.config.
2.Download and install
- doxypy from http://code.foosel.org/doxypy
3. Now change to the directory where doxypy is extracted and cd doxypy-0.4.2/run,
sudo python setup.py install
4. Now, assuming doxygen and doxypy is correctly installed, run the following command:
Once you have the documentation generated, you can publish the results on the Hudson dashboard. See the earlier link to tutorials to do the same.