Sunday, November 18, 2012

Deleting a project from Sonar

I have been using Sonar for several years now. However, I never deleted any project. So, when one of my colleagues asked me how to delete a project from Sonar, I had to spend a few minutes looking for the same.

It is quite easy to delete a project from Sonar.Listed below are the steps to delete a project.

1. Login into Sonar as an Administrator.








2. Next, click on the project you want to delete.














3. Click on the "Project Deletion" link on the left hand side. Highlighted in red in the above image.

4. Click on the "Delete Project" button. The operation cannot be undone.

2 comments:

  1. This does not work in all browsers. In Ubuntu, you may not be able to use this feature at all, and in OS X, you will need to have Firefox installed (the feature does not work in Chrome or Safari for OS X).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    Thanks a lot. For me it worked. Thanks again.

    -Anudeep

    ReplyDelete