The deployment and undeployment went smoothly with no problems at all.
But, once I started working on Data Sources and connection factories, I started getting errors like the following:
Problem: failed to create task or type antlib:oracle:testDataSourceConnectionPool
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any
This appears to be an antlib declaration.
You will not find any documentation at all since these tasks are not in the Documentation. I looked at many samples provided and all of them had the old tasks. I finally looked at the Ant jar file and was able to find the correct task names.
The task addDataSourceConnectionPool was replaced with createJDBCConnectionPool, addManagedDataSource with createManagedDataSource, and testDataSourceConnectionPool with testConnectionPool.
I am not sure about other tasks, but these are the ones which I changed to get my build files working and happy.
You can find detailed documentation for OC4J Ant Tasks here.